more data on screen

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Mon Oct 4 04:21:50 EDT 2004

Cheryl,

That makes sense. I spent a fitful night in bed thinking about
"VGA=15492" and obsessed over it until I realized that 15492 was
equivalent to 60 * 256 + 132, which is to say, a byte pair of 132
followed by 60, using the little endian convention, and by gosh, that's
my screen size! I finally got to sleep.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (69% of Full)
Home page at http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh