List Manager???

Ed Barnes e_barnes at nf.sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 22 20:16:57 EST 2002

Hi.
To unsubscribe your address from the list visit your subscription settings
page, its direct url is probably something like:
http://speech.braille.uwo.ca/mailman/options/speakup/amanda%40shellworld.net
I don't have list admin privledges for the speakup list though I do
administer a list for grads of The Seeing Eye in Morristown, New Jursey
which Kirk was kind enough to host for me so as a result I am quite
familiar with how to administer a list ran by the mailman mailing list manager.
You can also have your password sent to your amanda at shellworld.net address
by visiting the above page.
If you also subscribe to other lists on speech.braille.uwo.ca you can
access other subscriptions from the above url as well, simply choose the
appropriate link, it's quite simple so I'm confident you'll have no problems.
You may also unsubscribe from any mailman list by writing to:
listname-request at braille.uwo.ca
    In the subject line or body of the message and not in both write only
the word unsubscribe.
Send the message from the address you wish to unsubscribe.
The advantage of choosing this method is that you don't require your password.
Good luck and hth.