news about Kirk!

shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 19 20:48:22 EST 2002

*SNIP*
At the risk of opening one hell of a can of worms and a lot of
unnecessary debate, it is quite possible that the dog was simply not
fully aware of the problem.
Yes this can be the case, I had a guide dog about 10 years ago and
sometimes I still found I had to use my cane in situations I deemed to
be unfamiliar.
Having said that, let's not bog down the list with looking for somewhere
to point the finger.
I hope Kirk has a speedy recovery and ain't in too much pain, however,
if he needs screws and a plate etc, I'd suggest not walking through any
metal detectors any time soon. lol!
nah, seriously, thanks ann for keeping us up to date on Kirk's situation
and to mary for allowing the address to be published for those of us who
wish to send snail mail.

--
Shaun Oliver

A plethora of individuals with expertise in
culinary
techniques
           contaminate
the potable concoction produced by steeping certain edible
           nutriments.

email: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
yahoo: blindman01_2000