resources required

kaare kaare at rogers.com
Thu Dec 19 16:39:49 EST 2002

hi folks just finished a new debian install of linux with speakup and need to now add a few things. with the old slackware I was used to things like running netconfig or enhancing it with dhcpcd. Questions from here are which program would you run to add packages in debian and which dhcp client is used I'm not quite getting on the net yet.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Also it seems that using the navigation keys for speakup leave strange characters on the screen and do not always perform. any suggestions?