Playing audio cd options

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Tue Dec 17 18:43:04 EST 2002

Hmmmm.  Glad to know I'm not the only one wondering about these things as
well
I know about cdp to play audio cds, but was wondering what other options
there are.  Not familiar with cdcd.  Not sure if that's something to
fetch, or is it part of things by default.  I've never found cdp all that
navigable from the keyboard.  I can move track to track, but have never
been able to move within, and I can press down arrow which stops, and then
ejects.

Now if I can only also find really understandable to the point steps to
make audio cds.  I've finally learned how to copy mp3 files over to one,
but I'd still like to make them into audio.  I do have paranoia on here,
which I guess is a start.