recovering lost+found files

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Dec 7 13:39:38 EST 2002

Hi Raul,

Probably the quickest way to recover this functionality would be to
re-install the damaged programs.  Of course, if you're missing any
configuration or actual data files, then you'll still need to try and
recover them from lost+found.  Unfortunately, I do not have a good
understanding of how lost+found works, so I'll defer that question to
someone with more experience in that area.