ext3 warnings

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Dec 5 14:33:51 EST 2002

Did you get any kernel compile errors that you may not be aware of? From
here, it seems like the EXT2_FS driver is recognizing the Ext3 filesystem,
however its treating it as EXT2.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.