Keymap for Thinkpad

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Wed Dec 4 16:25:51 EST 2002

Hi list,

	Not too long ago I acquired an IBM Thinkpad A31P and have it working with an external keyboard... that works fine, but thwarts the idea of ease of portability. So, before diving in to develop my own keymap, I thought I'd ask you Thinkpad users on the list for your input ideas/suggestions or a keymap that you've found useful.

	It seems that some have used external keypads/keyboards (like me so far). But that is far from optimal. So maybe we can collaborate on getting something useful to share.

	Any responses are welcome, perhaps off list as this is limited in scope as to the audience who'd be interested (even though it is speakup related).

	--terry

--

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(705) 422-0039

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.