What's with this error?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Dec 4 14:39:05 EST 2002

Well in the way it matters is that often enough versions of certain progs
may not be in sync with the pkg i.e., rpm/debbed version. As a result, I
build things from source to ensure that I am always getting the latest
version or in extreme cases, use Cvs. Fortunately, Debian is not so
protective of its pkg's like RH!

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.