Using cdrecorder

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Tue Dec 3 11:00:14 EST 2002

Hi all.  Still trying to learn the art of making cds of any kind (grin).
Say you have a dir of wav files, that is one or more.  Is there a command
in cdrecorder that will either copy it over as a wav, or, send it over as
audio to be played on a regular player?  I need to learn how to get some
files over to disk to give one of our volunteers at the office.  If it's
one file, that is, one audio show that he recorded, I figure that can end
up as one track, and since it's an hour show, the one file can be on it's
own cd.  Thanks much.  Maybe I'll learn yet.