web browsers that handle forms for Linux?

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Nov 29 18:13:10 EST 2001

I just find that the Checkmark symbol or "x" seems to show-up via a Screen
Reader better than the Asterisk "*" which is often used.

This is only my opinion.  Others may have a different preference.  My
reasoining is that many of us turn off symbols and the Asterisk isn't
always heard when this is the case.

Amanda Lee