web brousers that handle forms for linux?

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Nov 29 08:46:01 EST 2001

Lynx does after a fashion. Personally however, I still have a weakness where
I feel that IE with MSAA and Window-eyes makes filling forms much easier
than I've been able to do with Lynx. This is especially the case with the
spreading use of java scripts in websites. As far as I know, there is no
text based browser for linux that supports java script.

I have done some simple form filling with lynx even with SSL support but I
still have to use Internet Exploder to pay my bills online.