OT: Re: Autoprepending scripts with Apache

Ari Moisio armoi at sci.fi
Wed Nov 28 06:50:59 EST 2001

Hello

  Action keyword might help, somethin like
action text/html your/script.php
inhttpd.conf

  That script will toutput requested page to its standard input. File
name is at some environment variable, $PATH_TRANSLATED iirc.

Victor Tsaran 28.11.01:

--
Mr. Ari Moisio, Niittykatu 7, 41160 Tikkakoski, +358-40-5055239
ari.moisio at iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/arimo PGP-keyID: 0x3FAF0F05