Using speakup and emacspeak together

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Mon Nov 26 19:27:35 EST 2001

Hi guys. On a laptop here I'm wanting to use software speech in linux so I
don't have to carry the synth around with me all the time and the only
option I have is emacspeak. When I'm home I'd like to be able to use both
speakup and emacspeak since speakup is my first choice for accessing linux
and emacspeak I could od while on the road.
Also being able to use both would be a plus o that I could learn emacspeak
and still have access to speakup.
Anybody have a setup like this going and any pointers to where I should
startto learn this other method?
Thanks for any help.

Tommy