Another newbie

Jack Daniels Labitup at home.com
Sat Nov 24 10:39:31 EST 2001

Thanks Tom. Unfortunately, no way to add a CDROM to this machine.  It's a
very small computer, (2.5X11.5X8.5) it has built-in everything, and room
for only a hard disk and a floppy.  I picked it up for $25 a while ago, and
thought it would make a neat Linux box.  Perhaps a parallel CD drive will
become a possibility for me down the road.

I already have the Speakup files on the system and will just go ahead and
begin reading the kernal info and start that learning curve now. If I run
into problems, I know where to come for help.

Jack