Using IRC

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Nov 21 06:19:04 EST 2001

I dislike ircii for a number of reasons.
the most of which is it doesn't have the nice scanning features of
BitchX and the other little frilly bits.
having been an mIRC user, I like the idea of being able to have all
those nice features.
yes you had to code them for yourself with mIRC but, it could be done.
however, with BitchX, all you ever want is at your finger tips.
but having said all that, it's horses for courses I supose.
On

--
Shaun Oliver.

"We realize we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
email: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435