Linux and High speed accessability

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Wed Nov 14 15:41:35 EST 2001

This obviously depends on your personal desires but I thought most cable
companies / providers strictly disallow hosting of any kind on your local
machine. But if it is kept quite or strictly private, they'll probably never
know. Where on the other hand, I thought most DSL providers were more
permissive in that way. I could be all wrong here though.