News readers.

raul.a.gallegos at mail.sprint.com raul.a.gallegos at mail.sprint.com
Mon Nov 12 16:12:20 EST 2001

I personally prefer pine but the only problem with it currently for me
is that I cna't figure out how to authenticate to a news server if it's
needed.  And right now with Earthlink it's needed.  After I get
speakeasy installed I will not need to authenticate to speakeasy.net
news servers so I can wait.  If there is a way to be able to
authenticate to a news server using pine I would much appreciate knowing
how to do this.

In short I would stick with pine.