micq

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sat Nov 10 17:21:10 EST 2001

ICQ 2000b now uses port 5190 TCP
and a new protocol. the old UDP 4000 stuf in
icq 98 and icq99 and most clones is not supported on the
miribilis servers anymore which stops micq from working well.
People are re-implementing icp7 (the new protocol) but it takes time.

Regards, Kerry.
On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 03:44:51PM +0000, randy turner wrote:

> hi all,
> i have upgraded to the latest version of micq,
> i can recieve messages but i can't send messages,
> also i get old messages when i log in,
> my question is is did they do an upgrade on there server that micq does
> not have yet?
> if wso it looks like the linux bunch of us are locked out once again
> thanks to all
> randy

Kerry Hoath: kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au
ICQ UIN: 8226547