A Windows Haiku For You

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sat Nov 10 07:07:24 EST 2001

bwhhahahahahahahahahaaaaa.
I love it.
it's a real perler.
now to the person that was complaining about us trashing windows?
I still have windows on this machine even though I'm at this very moment
using linux slackware.
if you really want to complain to someone, give bill a call and tell him
to get rid of that damned con/con exploit.
oh you don't know that one? it's a little perler too. it causes a page
fault in windows. thus you end up with that infamous blue screen.
it's a dos device bug as far as I can remember. but janina is also
right..
even if that lieele poem was meant in fun. windows is very much like
that.

--
Shaun Oliver.

"We realize we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
email: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435