timer problems

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Nov 7 06:10:23 EST 2001

ok I retake it back hahahahahaha.
I have found having read all this that my doubletalk and speakup don't
cause this problem as much when I wanted to play an mp3 file.
I only got the alsa modules because I wanted to be able to use my sound
card with better functionality than was afforded me with the kernel
drivers.
and not only that, I wanted to use speak_freely too. <grin> but that's
now turned into a port forwarding issue.
damn.
but any hoo, I apologise.

--
Shaun Oliver.

"We realize we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
email: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435