alsa

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Nov 7 04:26:46 EST 2001

any version of alsa will be gbetter than the kernel sound drivers
because as stated in an earlier post from frank I think it was,
the alsa drivers work independantly of the kernel so the timing issues
that you have with the kernel when you were using the kernel sound
drivers, shouldn't be a problem.
I'm using alsa-driver-0.9.0beta7 on a 2.4.4 kernel.
hth