reflector

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sun Nov 4 13:48:53 EST 2001

Hi Buddy -
I recently upgraded my alsa drivers to 0.9.0beta7 and the amixer utility
no longer has an input gain control that I can find. Instead each of the
input sources has its own volume setting and there is a 'Master' setting
as well. When I was using 0.5.10 the indivodia; devoces jad mp vp;i,e
settings, but there was an  'input gain' to mess with.

I wish I knew where to find documentation on amixer that was more
informative than the man page.

Chuck

 On Sun, 4 Nov 2001,
Buddy Brannan wrote:

> Try pumpin up your input gain as well.

Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759.