reflector

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Nov 3 17:09:48 EST 2001

Thanks Ann, but I am okay here.
I will be on before long. I am running out of play time right now and may
have to defer until tomorrow, but I am now making the echo talk back to me
so I am in pretty good shape.

Now if I could only get some decent volume out of this two dollar mike I
would be a happy camper!

Chuck
 On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Ann Parsons wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Chuck, do you have the address correct for the reflector?  You have to
> get both sfmike and sfspeaker working.  let me send you the script I
> have to log onto the reflector if you want.  Please advise.
>
> Ann P.

Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759.