ps conversion tools?

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Fri Nov 2 08:13:53 EST 2001

no offence guys,
but, is this not a list wherebye we can discuss not only speakup related
issues but linux related issues as well?
And as far as I can see, this is a valid discussion thread.
Let's not forget that we're all here to help one another out whereever
possible.
Thanks for putting up with my gripe.

On Fri, 2 Nov
2001, Yvonne Smith