Grabbing An Entire Website

Xandy Johnson xandy at tux.org
Wed Apr 19 16:48:44 EDT 2000

You probably want to look into wget.  It can follow links to recursively
retrieve all documents referenced by an http URL (also does ftp, but you
specifically said your needs were http).  There are a lot of options (e.g.
maximum depth, spanning hosts, converting absolute links to relative ones
locally, etc.), so I suggest reading the man page and then asking more
specific questions if you have them.

Yours,
Xandy