Off topic: Interesting press release

Dave Talmage TALMAGE at SOMTEL.COM
Wed Apr 12 13:02:08 EDT 2000

They probably try to hide the take over or buy out because they want the
customer base to feel as though they will receive the same level of
attention and quality, as well as make the employees feel secure about the
transition.
What they should really be saying to the customers is, "we will be putting
out our products quicker, with less testing, made of cheaper components, at
a higher price, and with less input from you the consumer."  They should
also be telling the employees, "the corporate ax man comith, but please
don't pilfer or break anything while you await your turn at the chopping
block."

Dave
an eternal cynic