help for beginner

Dave Talmage TALMAGE at SOMTEL.COM
Sun Apr 9 18:34:04 EDT 2000

Hi,

One good source for Linux and Unix reference material is
http://www.empowermentzone.com
It is a bit hard to maneuver around because it has so many links, but if
you search for key words on the page you can come up with quite a number of
good reference books.  You could also save the page as html and go through
it to find the links at your leisure. One you might want to take a look at
since you are using zipspeak is Slackware Unleashed.
Dave