audio streaming in linux

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Fri Apr 7 18:07:10 EDT 2000

OK, After hearing about this app I went and got the source. Compilation
works fine until the alsa plugin, then fails with the following error:

io/alsa/unix/linux/src/alsapmo.cpp:614: implicit declaration of function
`int sn
d_pcm_playback_params(...)'
make[1]: *** [io/alsa/unix/linux/src/alsapmo.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jacobs/download/lynx/freeamp'
make: *** [plugins-cc] Error 2

Anybody got any ideas on this? I'd prefer not to remove ALSA if I don't
have to.