Compile problem - size_t

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Apr 6 12:51:25 EDT 2000

Hi Chris:  You are a brave sole.  Why not just get the binaries of the
glibc stuff?  I am not sure about your distribution so it is just a
tad tough to be specific where to look for your parse error.  Size_t
and ps_addr are both very standard structure/type defs so chances are
it's another problem.

The problem I reported to the alsa users list was because I found a
symbolic link in my /usr/include directory which some package had
installed by mistake.  Unfortunately, I can't remember what the file
was, stdlib or stdargs, I'm not sure anymore.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061