yesterdays interview

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sun Apr 2 16:47:34 EDT 2000

Kirk -

I sure would like to know how I can listen to a real audio posting with my
configuration. My sound card handles mp3 files just fine once they are
local, but I have not had a chance to play with realaudio yet. My
bottleneck may be my 33.6kb modem. Should I forget it for now? or is there
a howto or other docs to get me started?

Thanks - Chuck.