Raspberry question

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Sun Jan 17 23:08:30 EST 2021

Hello,

I am in this situation too. It has just occurred to me. I wonder if it is possible to dual boot  a pi. Thus have a GUI boot option and a cli option. It would be easy to mount any desired  file systems from the active system.

Yes, see:
https://raspberrytips.com/raspberry-pi-dual-boot/ <https://raspberrytips.com/raspberry-pi-dual-boot/>

Regards,