The mailing list

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sun Jan 17 15:41:26 EST 2021

I'm thinking about it but mailman3 looks really clunky and it requires
a database like sqlite or mysql or something. I feel that's kind of
stupid for mail messages but I am looking at it. If it would just take
the old archives and integrate them into the new system then I'd
definitely do that but the last time I tried it didn't work.