More About Cut-and-Paste

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Oct 26 19:19:40 EDT 2020

OK, first, back on Saturday I tried sending a 326kb zip file of
/var/log/messages and kern.log  to this list, but it was awaiting an owner
approval because of its size.  I also sent the file to Samuel-and-would be
happy to send to any 1 else who would want to examin it.
This issue involes my laptop running Voxin, where if I paste nothing gets
pasted-and-it hangs a console with errors. Now, running same kernel but on
a desktop machine, I pasted with no trouble, but on that machine I am
strugling with a 4second delay after typing with a DecTalk, so for
convenience until an idea comes along to fix that, I will be on a laptop.
Thanks so much in advance
Chime