So, where'd the volume controls get to?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 12 14:19:40 EDT 2020

because speaking personally, there are times in different settings, when
one   desires the flexibility of adjusting how much or how little
inflection is provided..without having to be a computer programmer and edit
that way.
Its about choices allowing for one to  make use of the screen reading tool
individually.
But again, I am not an actual user.  those choosing the tool might not
care.  Still, speaking personally, the lack of flexibility without
complexity would deter my considering the program, which is a shame since
it may be the only Linux option for hardware speech.
Karen