So, where'd the volume controls get to?

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sat Oct 10 19:00:52 EDT 2020

Hi Samuel: I am embarrassed to admit that it's been so many years
since I compiled a kernel and speakup I don't even remember how to do
it. If someone would tell me the commands for building the modules
I'll git pull a kernel and try it. It might be faster for one of the
folks that still do it regularly to try it also. They can probably do
it in no time.

   Kirk