Another speakup cut and paste bug and park

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sun Nov 1 23:24:13 EST 2020

Well, when I originally wrote it if you toggled it on the reading
cursor would stay where it was when you toggled it unless you move it
specifically with the review functions. I did it so one could place
the reading cursor and have it stay in one place so programs that
update the screen constantly can be monitored. I do use it a lot. I'm
kind of surprised it was never documented.

The console changing code once again originally sync'd the reading
cursor to the system cursor position unless one had specifically
parked the reading cursor with the park toggle. It hasn't had the
original operation for a long time now. It wasn't something that
bothered me very much just a simple annoyence I notice when changing
consoles.

   Kirk