speakup locking box on latest linux 5.3.15-1

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jan 1 10:45:09 EST 2020

Hi Didier, All:

I'm seeing this problem with software speech, too. I haven't had a
working hardware synth for some time for various reasons.

I locked up like Kirk describes earlier this week even. I'm currently on
kernel 5.4.6-arch3-1.

I guess I need another way to know when the fix makes it into the Arch
kernels! <smile>

Happy New Year!

Janina