driving a serial synthesizer through speech-dispatcher

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 7 15:09:20 EST 2020

There would already be code in speakup to talk to different hardware
synths. I don't know how portable that code is. But you could probably
look at the speakup code to see how to set the speech rate for a
liteTalk for example. If that code is portable, a large part of the work
would already be done.