Hosting speakup on freedesktop?

Michał Zegan webczat_200 at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Dec 21 17:42:51 EST 2020

Also, whatever you can say about ms, they really care about
accessibility, at least for some of their projects. I have never seen
developers interested so much in the accessibility work like developers
of, for example, vscode are. And difference between github accessibility
and gitlab accessibility is/was? pretty dramatic. For example in gitlab
many things are not behaving correctly with keyboard, have to be
clicked, sometimes with orca you may hit a wrong thing, that is at least
what I remember. With github even things like at-completing people in
comments works by immediately saying the suggestions when you press the
at sign. That applies for issue reporting etc.
My info about gitlab may be outdated, but I remember myself being on
gitlab not so long ago and it didn't change.