Efficiently using terminal with screenreader

Reece O'Bryan reece.obryan at icloud.com
Wed Dec 16 02:05:39 EST 2020

Thank you, this is great information. Is it difficult having both running at the same time; speak up running in terminal and orca running for everything else? Wouldn’t orca still try to speak when you open the terminal.
Which other window managers are orca friendly? Do I have to stick with gnome or can I go with something like XFCE, KDE, etc? I know these are simple questions, but I do not want to risk doing something to my machine that would require someone with vision to help me fix it.

Thank you,

-Reece