Problems with espeakup and CFDisk

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Fri Aug 7 20:51:57 EDT 2020

On Fri, Aug 07, 2020 at 07:34:24PM -0400, Criss wrote:
> How can I configure highlight tracking ?.

By pressing the asterisk key on the numeric keypad until speakup says
"highlight tracking."

I recommend you read the speakup user's guide found at:

<http://www.linux-speakup.org>

It hasn't been updated in a while, but most of it is still
relevant. Highlight tracking is covered in section 10. If highlight
tracking doesn't help, "read window" might, section 15. I don't know
what your native language is, but there is a version of the guide in
English, and French.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net