DecTalk Settings from Within Speakup?

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sat Apr 18 22:27:42 EDT 2020

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 03:14:11AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Why am I working on speakup
> then? Frankly, when I read messages like yours, I do wonder. I just
> happened to go by and see that speakup needed help. If it's not welcome
> I can just merely leave out speakup as it is. But I don't think that's
> what you hoped for? Then like I said, avoid sending the kind of harsh
> message you did, I don't see how they can help in any way.

Thank you Samuel very much for what you've done for the speakup
project over the years. It is do to your help and Oakash's that
speakup is about to be moved from staging into mainline, and I believe
it is in big part due to Samuel that speakup got into staging to start
with. What you've done for the speakup project and debian accessibility
so far is greatly
appreciated by myself, and I hope by others too.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1