DecTalk Settings from Within Speakup?

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Thu Apr 16 23:15:39 EDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 07:04:18PM -0700, Chime Hart wrote:
> Also, to run
> these tests, how would I send commands directly to this unit? Thanks so much
> in advance

You'd send them the same you've been doing through
synth_direct. Samuel pretty much gave the syntax in his post to which
you replied. In your case, you'd probably use sudo as you have been
doing. Since you'd need to issue multiple echo commands, it's probably
easier to just become root outright, either through sudo, or by
logging in as root, or through su.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net