Okash's talk

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Wed Oct 9 18:19:56 EDT 2019

I'll second what Kirk said. I just listened to the talk yesterday, and
think Okash gave a great overview of what speakup is, what it does,
how its development progressed, and where it is now. I also found the
overview of how the speakup code is put together and what each
part does to be informative. I also noticed in the Q and A
there was only one question asked. I'd like to think that's due to how
well Okash covered things rather than due to disinterest from the
attendees.

Greg

On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 12:56:16PM -0400, Kirk Reiser wrote:
> Hi Okash er al: I want to thank you for that very interesting talk. I
> stupidly deleted your original message and link before listening to
> the talk so I couldn't reply to that message because it hasn't shown
> up in the archives yet.
>
> Could you please give us some info on how the talk was received? How
> many folks attended? Were there any blinks/users in attendence?
>
> I believe you gave a very good overview of speakup. I certainly enjoyed
> the talk and am glad to have heard your voice. That's one of those
> blink things you know! 'grin'
>
> Once again thank you very much.
>   Kirk

web site: http://www.gregn.net