ot: slightly, improving how the Links browser speaks?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 29 13:43:31 EST 2019

My question is not about lynx the cat, but the more JavaScript friendly
links  the chain.
further, my question is about improving how this browser presents
information   for my screen reader to find.  I do not use speakup as no
driver exists for my synthesizer.
However   command line options exist across tools,   with my only having
this  issue  with  my new install of links the chain.
Want to be clear, since Chime added  thoughts unrelated to my question.
Karen