ot: slightly, improving how the Links browser speaks?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 29 10:50:01 EST 2019

Hi folks,
Hope to ask this clearly, as it may also apply to speakup, at least for
those   using  a command line setup.
My goal mirrors the command line options included in some tools that write
information to the screen in a way that speech happens largely
automatically.
For example, some programs call this writing to the BIOS, or used to do as
much.
My ssh telnet client for example has a -b option that performs the
function I desire.
I am seeking such a command line option for the links  as in the chain
browser.  I believe? it should exist because there is a command line
option that establishes numbered links.
hoping that my question is clear, can anyone tell me what command line
option improves  how content is spoken when using the links browser?
Thanks,
Karen