help fixing speakup hang problem w smp kernels

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 05:37:51 EDT 2019

Hi,

Would it be possible to supply vmlinux file with debug symbols? If
speakup was out of kernel then speakup.ko and speakup_soft.ko with
debug symbols.

In general, the stack trace only tells part of the story. As Samuel
pointed out here [1] we also need corresponding binaries to know the
point of failure.

Thanks,
Okash

[1] https://github.com/bytefire/speakup/issues/10#issuecomment-548924921