Mumble server running as a replacement for SpeakFreely

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri May 10 13:12:22 EDT 2019

I have installed it, but there seem to be a few problems.  One strange
thing, is my mic does not work unless I am running it as root.  I can
use the mic normally to make a phone call as a normal user, but this
program seems to have some kind of permission issue.

Also, if I hit tab and hit enter on a user, he does not get any text
and I get no character echo, this is not true if I am just texting to
main.