Mumble server running as a replacement for SpeakFreely

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Mar 26 05:39:46 EDT 2019

Okay, the command for barnard you sent me logged me in as root and test.
 I would prefer to use barnard rather than mumble but need to learn its
commands.  I didn't give barnard a username and did set up a username in
mumble when I connected with mumble earlier.
One thing I'm wondering about is if I know someone's phone number on
verizon can I use one of these clients to contact and talk to them?
My cell phone is on its last legs and I have no idea when I'll be able
to replace it.